September 10, 2012

TGIF - Thank Goodness it's FALL!

Okay, so technically it isn't Fall yet. But I can feel it in my bones. In my mind, this is the most wonderful time of the year. Part of me thinks much of my reason for living is to see the leaves change.
In fact, when I got married and moved to Los Angeles, I had my husband promise that we'd see trees every Fall. Real trees.
It's not that I'm not anti-palm-tree or anything. Don't get me wrong. Even my name means "Palm Tree."

Palm Trees may look beautiful - but this time of year I want some yellow and red leaves!
So this Fall we're taking a few trips. First up will be in October. I'm heading to Las Vegas and then up through the canyons to Salt Lake City. Hopefully we'll get to see some of the changing leaves in the mountains. 
I'll give some talks about dating and am scheduling some book events too. Would love to see you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...