March 21, 2012

Please VOTE!

Please take a few seconds over the next few hours to VOTE!

My book, 31 Dates in 31 Days, is a finalist in the About.com's Reader's Choice Awards for BEST DATING BOOK! The voting ends TONIGHT!

For the last month, my book has been in the lead, but just today it's a neck-and-neck race to the finish! Please help! You won't receive spam email - but if you vote, then it's likely all your wildest dreams will come true. What's to lose?!

Here's the link to cast your vote today. Please share with friends! And thanks for voting!

I'm currently on the east coast and will be speaking tonight at my alma mater, Roanoke College. Come join me! 7:30pm, Wortmann Ballroom, Colket Center. A reception will follow. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...