March 26, 2012

DC, VA, NYC and cupcakes

Tonight ~ we're back in New York City where my 31 Dates in 31 Days evolved. This is the first time back to the city since I moved, got married, and published the book about my incredible, life-changing dating experience. Sounds like a lot to celebrate! I'll be at Make My Cake on 116th Street tonight.
Stop by for one of their highly praised red velvet or German chocolate cupcakes. Grab a copy of the book. You might even spot one of my "dates" as well!
I'll be there from 5-8pm.
With my friends Dana and Mike of lovelikethislife.com
This has been a packed trip back to the east coast. We began in the DC area and met with friends. Special thanks to the folks at Buzz Bakery in Alexandria for hosting my book event. It was so great to catch up with so many friends!

SO great seeing friends!
We then headed down to my alma mater, Roanoke College, where I spoke about love, dating, and how my college years prepared me for any challenge and sleepless night I'd endure in my life.

I'm so grateful for the education, the friends, and the brilliant professors there. Roanoke is a highly selective liberal arts school in the south with a beautiful, dreamy campus that looks straight from the script of a Hollywood movie.
My husband and I received a warm welcome. I can't wait to return to Dear Old Roanoke once again!

Hoping to see lots of folks tonight in New York City!

Also, HUGE thank you to all of you who cast your vote for 31 Dates in 31 Days as "Best Dating Book." The results will come out soon! I'll be sure to let you know how it ranks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...