February 7, 2012

14 Days of Valentines - Day 7

TODAY'S DATE IDEA:  TOUR YOUR LOCAL TASTES


As I often mention, the thought of sitting in a restaurant booth while being interrogated about my life for two hours isn't my most ideal first date. But if you think a date has to include food, why not make it an adventure? Pick one type of food and find a few places known for it, then compare.  I did this date during my 31 Dates in 31 Days and we chose to go on a "dumpling run" in Chinatown.
This time around, my husband and I opted for something a little less healthy: ice cream. In fact, we ended up at Baskin Robbins (oh c'mon, you think I would bypass 31 flavors?). The big reward in the end were two yummy scoops on a cone. Can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...