February 11, 2012

14 Days of Valentines - DAY 11


TODAY'S DATE IDEA:  GET YOUR GROOVE ON

I wrapped my trip in northern California speaking with 300 of the area's most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes about love, dating, and my 31 Dates in 31 Days experience. They had an evening filled with Valentine's events - a dinner, a kissing booth, speed dating, even a dance. My husband and I stayed for the dancing. How could we resist? We even stopped by the photo booth for a cute picture. Why not?

Our trip to northern California was so much fun. Thank you to Books Inc. in Mountain View for inviting me to read from my book - and for the yummy hot chocolate! I also stopped by a few television stations for some on-air appearances. Here's my first appearance on Good Day Sacramento. Thanks for all the fun, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...