November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday

Just in time for Cyber Monday...

31 DATES IN 31 DAYS is now available in e-book format!

And while you're shopping online, don't forget that 31 DATES IN 31 DAYS makes great Christmas/Hanukkuh/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Boxing Day/Any Day presents. Now you can even give specific e-books as gifts. When you click onto the page for 31 DATES IN 31 DAYS, just click "give as gift." You can even pick the delivery date. Easy peasy!
The paperback version is also available online and in your favorite bookstores. 

Just sayin'.






2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Tamara:

Just finished reading your book, and am now on your site. I loved looking through your date blogs, but now I see that a bunch of them have been taken down. Will we ever see the pictures again? I long to see Jonathan Dreamy! hehe :)

Tamara said...

Hi Sharon! I'd be happy to direct you to a picture of Jonathan! He is super dreamy!! (And still single!!!)
I took down many of my original posts for a few reasons, but mostly to respect the privacy of the guys. Send me an email and let's chat further! And thank you for reading the book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...