September 7, 2011

31 Dates on My Doorstep

Check out what landed on my doorstep?
The very first copy of my book, off the printers! I imagine the printing press, with Gutenberg at the helm, carefully printing more copies of my story of heartbreak, recovery, and surprises. In just a few weeks, you can have your own in your hot little hands.
You can still pre-order the book, which will guarantee that you get it for under $12 (yep! less than a movie!). Once it goes "live" in October, the price will likely inch back up to its regular price.

In the meantime, I'm challenging all of you who are looking for a change in your dating life to take on your own abridged dating project. Are you or any of your friends up for it? Read the details here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...