March 16, 2011

Bek's 30th

Every now and then I get lovely, inquiring emails from guys and girls who want to start a dating project similar to mine and are looking for some advice. They each have their own intentions ("I want to date more," "I want to meet someone to marry," "my friends are daring me"...) and thus, they each have a unique program they've set up for themselves.
Rebekah - who turns 30 in a couple weeks - is in the midst of her 30 dates in 30 days journey. She's a sweet girl and seems to be having lots of fun so far! Happy almost birthday Bek!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Thanks Tamara!!!!

I'm having such a good time with my little dating project! :)

I think you might have started an epidemic, though. I know 3 girls and 2 guys who want to do it now. :) Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...