February 1, 2013

12 Dates in 12 Months - January

 As I mentioned before, I'm taking my own advice and going out on MORE DATES. For Christmas, I planned 12 Dates in 12 Months for my husband. Every month, he gets to open an envelope and we get to do something fun around town - of course, on a strict dating budget. For January, I went all Hollywood on him:
 With the help of Groupon, I tracked down tickets to three Hollywood spots: The Hollywood Museum, the Hollywood Wax Museum, and the Guinness World Records Museum. I got all six tickets for under $30!

World's Strongest Man
Nachoooo!!!








Hollywood Boulevard - lots of Stars and Cars!
"Don't Ever Let Go!"
The "Throne of Love"

As a bonus for January, we were hooked up with solid seats to the Lakers Game from our friends Connie and Micah. Thank you! It's been a great date month. Can't wait to show you what's up for February!
Almost close enough to say we were playing for the Lakers...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...