September 21, 2012

Contest! Best/Worst Pickup Lines

You know you've heard 'em. You pretend you haven't used them. Now it's time to share them.

What are the best and worst pickup lines? 

Not every relationship starts off wonderfully. In fact, some start off downright embarrassing. But hey, we've got to give people credit for reaching out and trying their darndest. It takes guts! No matter how bumbling pickup lines seem, it's all about reaching out, isn't it?
In fact, I'm still grateful for the guy on the street who saw me walking on the street with my head down. He said simply, "Excuse me, Miss? Have you had your compliment for the day?"
I blushed, smiled, and said, "I guess I just did!"
Sometimes a pickup line can turn a bad day into a good one. And let's admit it - it certainly serves for great storytelling. So let's hear the best/worst.
Dig deep!

WINNER receives TWO 30 MINUTE DATING COACHING SESSIONS! That's over $100 value!
just think - this Golden Ticket could be yours!
This prize is transferable, so you can use the coaching for yourself or give it as a gift.

Here are some of the goodies that have been submitted already. (Would you believe some of them actually worked??):

"If I could have just one wish, I would be one of your tears. To be born in your eye, to live on your cheek, and to die, on your lips."

"If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

I once told a guy I met (who ended up becoming my boyfriend) that I thought our glasses would look good next to each other on my bedside table.

A guy was talking to me about cars asked what kind I drove. He said, "You should try driving a MEsan."

A guy in a bar once told me I had "sparkling teeth." Really? Of every body part I've got, you pick my teeth?

I knew someone that said to a girl, "Hey, we should go out tonight so we can have breakfast tomorrow." When he was turned down he replied, "Hey, a girl's gotta eat!"

"Hypothetically if we were to go hiking together, would you hypothetically let me rub your sore legs down with baby oil afterwards in a platonic way?"

Do bad pickup lines and ridiculous dating outcomes have you wondering if you'll have to settle for some random person? Help me restore your faith in love. I believe dating isn't just about "meeting The One" - it's also about making connections and becoming better people.
I'm not your typical "Here are 10 ways to meet more singles" coach. I work one-on-one, taking signals from your personal situation, and work from the inside out, helping you become a magnet for strong connections and successful relationships. In my own life, I went from hating dating to realizing it might actually be the best tool to teach me about what really makes relationships work. My own dating project 31 DATES IN 31 DAYS not only introduced me to my husband. Ultimately, it helped restore my faith in love, in people, and helped me see more possibilities in my relationships than I'd ever imagined.
If you're interested in dating differently, click here to learn more about my dating coaching packages.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...