May 25, 2012

$31 Date Deal ~ Massage!


I've managed to arrange a very cool DATE DEAL, exclusive for 31 Dates in 31 Days followers (hey, that's YOU!). I'm teaming up with Heaven and Health Massage in Salt Lake City, Utah for an EXCLUSIVE $31 MASSAGE package. This is a huge bargain. The deal will only be on for a few days (although you can REDEEM your massage package at any time).

Massage has been proven to help you de-stress and relax. (And if you give this as a gift, I'm sure it could even get you out of the dog house!)

You have until May 31st to purchase this deal as a gift for a friend, your true love, or spoil yourself! Enjoy!

Your code for the bargain ~ 31DATES.
Check out this $31 date deal and please - pass it along to friends!

Also, I'm planning on being in Utah later this summer for some book-related events. I'll be sure to let you know details!
Happy Dating!

Have a great date deal you want me to share? Have you come up with great dates under $31? Let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...